Whether you’re thinking about how to improve your profitability, reduce costs, simplify operations, or enhance your reporting, Breakwater will look behind the numbers and help put you on the road to success.
How it works
Our job is to make yours easy and we do that with a four-step process that laces together a customized solution that’s just right for your business.
- We listen first, then act.
- We assess your readiness, especially around technology. We do not push unnecessary tools.
- We create a tailor-made program with the people and the systems that fit your needs.
- It’s easy going with you dictating the pace-as quickly or slowly as you need for peace of mind.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processing
- Payroll/payroll tax processing
- Transaction recording and classifying
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Cloud-based technology
- Hand-picked software solutions
- Startup planning
- Staff training
- Financial reporting
- Cash management
- Liaison with tax accountants + auditors
- Non-profit board reporting
- Cash Flow Management
- Customized Reports
- P+L and balance sheet review, analysis and guidance
- Cash flow outlook
- Strategic financial process implementation
- Budgeting and forecasting
A breadth of experience to apply to your unique business
Small | Mid-sized | Family Owned | Non-Profit | Multi-Location | National
“Since Chef Banks’ rebranding of the restaurant, he was searching for an accounting firm to handle both the transition and the day-to-day book keeping for the business. From the beginning, Breakwater provided a very professional and diligent service. We have found them to be great advisors and thorough in their practices. They were able to provide great assistance in a variety of advisory roles including health insurance, operations, and future business planning.”